Guest post by DailyQuips
Even the most dedicated employees experience a lack of motivation and inspiration now and then.
As the leader, it’s up to you to encourage your [employees | volunteers]. You need to be the source of inspiration. But how can I be the one to engage and motivate them to grow, to be their source of inspiration?
There are many ways you can do this. But one of the simplest ways is just using the right words. The right words can help inspire your employees to reach new heights.
Share these inspiration quotes to inspire employees when a little extra motivation is needed.
- The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on. ~ Charles Dickens, The Old Curiosity Shop
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. ~ Judy Garland
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” ~ Truman Capote
- “Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way. And after all, if you do really like what you are doing, it doesn’t matter what it is. You can eventually become a master of something.” ~ Allen Watts
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~ Lao Tzu
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ~ Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl
As a great leader, you already know that doing everything to create an engaging, astonishing, and inspiring experience for your employees will be something you never regret.
Because “Great leaders, inspire their people to reach higher, dream bigger, and achieve greater. If you inspire them to reach for the stars, they just might bring you back the moon.”
What’s your favorite inspiration or motivational quote? Share in the comments!