Guest post by DailyQuips
Even the most dedicated volunteers experience a lack of motivation and inspiration now and then.
As the leader, it’s up to you to encourage your volunteers. You need to be the source of inspiration. But how can I be the one to engage and motivate them to grow, to be their source of inspiration?
There are many ways you can do this. But one of the simplest ways is to say the right words. The right words can help inspire your volunteers to reach new heights.
Share these inspiration quotes to inspire volunteers when a little extra motivation is needed.
- “Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless.” ~ Sherry Anderson
- “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth.” ~ Muhammad Ali
- “Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart.” ~ Elizabeth Andrew
- “You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give.” ~Winston Churchill
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- “Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation’s compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain loving one another.” ~Erma Bombeck
- “Volunteering is the ultimate exercise in democracy. You vote in elections once a year, but when you volunteer, you vote every day about the kind of community you want to live in”. ~Author Unknown
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” ~Oscar Wilde
As a great leader, you already know that doing everything to create an engaging, astonishing, and inspiring experience for your volunteers will be something you never regret.
Because “Great leaders, inspire their people to reach higher, dream bigger, and achieve greater. If you inspire them to reach for the stars, they just might bring you back the moon.”
What’s your favorite inspiration or motivational quote? Share in the comments!