The past eleven months have been a lesson…
A lesson in Self-Love, I’ve spent weekends and seasons discovering what truly makes me happy.
• I am happy sleeping in and following my own circadian rhythm.
• I am happy looking lovingly at my Boo, the ocean. Being caressed by the ocean breeze and smothered with sea salt kisses.
• I am happy meeting new people who laugh as easily as they smile.
• I am happy loving on those I love.
• I am happy loving on me.
A lesson in Dream-chasing.
• Manifesting your dreams requires honesty…
– I asked myself often, “Do I really want to do this?”
• Manifesting your dreams requires bravery…
– I asked myself, “Can I really do this?”
• Manifesting your dreams requires consistency…
– I asked myself, “Do I really have to do this?”
This year has been a year filled with tear-stained cheeks and honest conversations. This tightly closed bud has started to peak out and welcome the sun’s light. 2016 has been a lesson in living.