Plant Paradox Audiobook
WHAT I LIKED
- Narrator has a pleasing tone and delivery
- Author has extensive expertise and used Real life case studies
- Detailed menus and guidelines (Supplemental PDF access included)
What could be Better
- Fitness recommendations could be included
- More graphics and visuals to support the reasearch
- Images for the included recipes
Lectin? Never heard of it… Until listening to Dr. Steven R. Gundry’s latest book, “Plant Paradox,” while completing my daily walk. I had never heard the explanation he gave on man’s nutritional evolution before.
The first part of the book goes into great detail about the human body’s consumption and reaction to certain dietary options; fruit, gluten, and the role of lectin. Personally, I loved this part! The “health science geek” in me couldn’t wait to press play, as I embarked on a journey of paved paths and trendy food rhetoric.
The second part of the book offers detailed explanations and guidelines for the “Plant Paradox” lifestyle. Details include a three-day cleanse, food guideline variations based on a variety of needs, and even hygiene modifications. The only “red flag” for me was the “optional” use of tap water as an ingredient for the green smoothie suggested during the cleanse.
This audiobook receives 4 STARS!
- The narrator has a pleasing tone and delivery
- Author has extensive expertise
- Real life case studies
- Detailed menus AND guidelines
- Supplemental PDF access included!
Get this book to learn about the hidden dangers in “healthy” foods that cause disease and weight gain!